Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Intro to Problem Customers

Hey guys, and welcome to my new blog, Problem Customers.

Everyone who has ever had a job in customer service knows exactly what this blog is about already. I'm going to make posts detailing the types of customers I have to deal with on a daily basis in the small town restaurant I work with, and explain how I've dealt with (or should have dealt with, for that matter) them. Also, I'd like to hear your stories, if you've had to deal with problematic people in the past at your jobs! Let this be our little getaway from our daily pains-in-the-ass, and have a place to vent our frustration due to having to be polite to some of the world's most ignorant people. Expect regular updates beginning real soon!

customer experience, customer loyalty, customer services, discount gift cards, earn fast money, earn money, earning, gift cards, restaurant coupons

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait as these are entertaining to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol those people suck. Im always nice to people who make my food, never know what they can or have done to it.

    ReplyDelete